Sunday, January 10, 2010

Union Station

I've been too busy lately to say much about anything...

Settling into my new job is a real process and I think it's going to take another 2 months or even 3 before we really find a groove and set our patterns to living in a new place.

We did have some time last week to hit 16th street mall and Angie got a cool pic of Union Station.





And a look at the clock tower looking building down the street...





We also found a crepes place there that serves Lavazza (meh..) and really good crepes. They do an in house almond pesto that really caught my attention. It was outstanding on the turkey and cheese buckwheat crepe. I just poured some half and half in this coffee and it made a ghost face... Blaaaah!




Anyway, it's all about working and settling in at this point. Very time consuming stuff. I look forward to saying more once things calm down a bit.

3 comments:

Angie said...

The Christmas light on 16th Street really are quite stunning - and the crepes were really good. :) I want to take Kayleigh!!

John F said...

Yeah... the Mighty Might will love the crepes. Let's take her soon.

Shaun said...

Tell Angie I really like her Union Station pic.