Saturday, March 27, 2010

Art still eludes me.

I have still not given sufficient effort to it to pour real art.

At this point I can not blame anything other than my lack of focus and time behind the pitcher for this season of goofy art that I'm pouring.

I'm not really sure if I'm going to commit to pouring decent art or if I'm somehow into pouring these funky ass shapes that have more to do with random vibes from the universe than controlled work on my part...

I'm just not sure yet.

From today another flowing blob-o-tron.



I do think it was cool that I somehow captured espresso planets on my el cheapo camera today. They are teeny tiny (click for a slightly better look) and most people probably have no idea why this is of interest but I got a kick out of it so here it is.


2 comments:

Shaun said...

It's not art, it's that ghost from Ghostbusters!

You're almost there buddy.

John F said...

Who you gonna call?