Friday, December 18, 2009

2 pics I like

I have a couple pictures from last week that I enjoyed. This is just a quick post to mention them...no real content or comment.

The first one is something Adam found on a walk a few days ago. He took off down Cherry Creek Trail looking for a lake we heard about without knowing exactly how far away it was. This pic is just a bit down the path but he wound up weaving, turning, trail switching, and stream jumping his way about 5-6 miles from here.. hahaha! He isn't used to that sort of thing but this is a cool pic from along the way.



The other one is from my testing of the Handpresso Wild. It's not art but to me it's artful. Sometihng unintended happened when I selected my hand made cup from Stray Clay and the way this thin espresso got washed out in the milk...I just like the pic for some reason.

2 comments:

Bunny Sandefur said...

I need to know what the mug says. It's driving me crazy.

John F said...

It's a small Stray Clay custom cup from our very own GCBC'er Wild Bill.

http://www.strayclay.com/

They only make religious based cups and this one says:

"Ye are the salt of the earth but if the salt have lost his savor"