Sunday, December 20, 2009

Transportational coffee


Soon I should start posting things that make sense but another item of interest happened that I feel like noting.

Transportational coffee is not something that you find/experience at Starbucks or in 99% of all kitchens so this post is something most can just pass up...Sorry about that.



Now onto it:

Today I was planning on pouring into an irregular shaped cup to see what funky things might happen in the interpretative art avenue but as fate would have it the odd cup walls just destroyed anything of visual interest.

Fine by me because I was met with trasportational coffee in the cup. By my senses this is not an everyday occurrence. Mainly because I do not try to find it and allow the intensity of the experience to dictate to me what it wants. Another way to say it is that I am content (at thins point in time) to let the small still voices remain subtle and it takes a "stand up and shout" cup to sway my attention. Again I'll stress at this point in time.

So today it was such a loud roar.

Outdoor cafe' Someplace like Austria or Bavaria...maybe it's even main street USA at Disney World to be honest the overriding factor is outdoors, crisp air, and a very airy atmosphere and as I look deeper I'd bet $1,000 it's Bavaria.

Sitting at a small table with white frame and white chairs...etched glass table top.

Alone but only right now...somebody else has stepped away from the table but should return.

Eating chocolate croissants.

VERY strong register of chocolate croissants.

Most interesting is we are also smoking cigarettes and there is no coffee to be found anywhere on the table. ?? :o

Of course I've never been to Bavaria, don't smoke, and hardly ever eat chocolate croissants but that goes without saying right?

4 comments:

Shaun said...

Interesting post, I'll tell you why in a minute when you receive my email.

John F said...

I will not be surprised... ;)

Bunny Sandefur said...

We have a local french bakery that has to die for chocolate croissants. If they would travel, I would send them to you. This place makes its own butter as well. I know it's not very paleo, but neither is espresso.

John F said...

I'm not on Paleo at the moment...

However I feel a 30 day challenge coming up soon. ;o

But as far as coffee and Paleo goes (I'd never give it up anyway) but Moxy Boss covers it here...

http://www.urbangetsdiesel.com/2008/10/healthyfuck-off-scale.html