Sunday, April 25, 2010

PPF2




Got in a training climb today in the Matthews/Winters park.

About 4.5 miles with just under 1,200 feet elevation gain. The target 14er for the first climb this year has Elevation Gain: 2,850 feet Round-trip Length: 7.00 miles so the training climb is about 50% or so by the #'s. Numbers don't tell the whole story but I think it was a decent day out there.

This is the second edition of PPF...

So much fun.

And yesterday on a little day trip we spotted Longs peak. It was looking pretty intimidating over there. From what I've been told it's even more intimidating in person. I doubt I'll be considering it until 2012 but it looks cool.



The weekend was pretty damn sweet!

2 comments:

Angie said...

Hey, I put my feet there too! What a view today and yesterday was such a a blast - it was an awesome weekend, I had so much fun! So, what's next?

John F said...

Next?

I haven't known what's next in a long time but I hope it's fun. ;)